These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Site. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to you using the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, Green Canes and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Please Note
Terms and Conditions for User Content : The material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
Terms and Conditions of Limitations of Liability : Green Canes will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
These limitations of liability apply even if Green Canes has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
If the goods are delivered to you in a damaged condition, please write to us at email@example.com with a photograph of the damaged product and the invoice details. You should do this within a day of receiving the products.
When can you return a product?
- You receive a faulty or defective product or
- You receive a product that is different from what you ordered.
Conditions to return the product :
- The products must be returned in the original condition they were received in, along with any bills, tags, labels, etc.
- Products must be in their original form and unsoiled
- Brand packaging should be intact
- Replacement of a product will be subject to the availability of the product on the website at that time